Chinese Government Scholarship
ECUST is enrolling full-time postgraduates under the 2019 Chinese government scholarship program, which is aiming to enhance communication and cooperation with all nations around the world, cultivate outstanding international talents and improve the profile of China's higher education.
|No.||Discipline||Program||Degree||Teaching Language||Study Length (years)||Country|
|1||Chemical Engineering and Technology||Chemical Engineering||Master's or Doctoral||English||2.5 for Master's, 4 for Doctoral||the Belt and Road countries|
|Process System Engineering||Doctoral|
|Material Chemical Engineering|
|Energy Chemical Engineering|
|2||Biotechnology and Bioengineering||Biotechnology and Bioengineering||Master's or Doctoral||Chinese/English||3 for Master's, 4 for Doctoral||/|
|3||Polymer Chemistry and Physics||Polymer Chemistry and Physics||Master's or Doctoral||Chinese (Master) Chinese/English (Doctor)||3 for Master's, 4 for Doctoral||/|
|4||Materials Science and Engineering||Materials Physics and Chemistry|
|Materials Processing Engineering|
|Nano-materials and Technology|
|Advanced Composite Material|
|Polymer Chemical Industry|
|5||Biological Medical Engineering||Biological Medical Engineering||Master's||Chinese||3years||/|
|7||Management Science and Engineering||Management Science and Engineering||Master's||Chinese||2.5years||/|
|8||Applied Economics||National Economics||Master's||Chinese||2.5years||/|
|International Trade Science|
|Technology Economics and|
Tuition waiver, on-campus accommodation, comprehensive medical insurance and monthly living allowance.
From now on until March 31, 2019
1.Apply at http://apply.ecust.edu.cn/ or http://ecust.17gz.org， pay the application fee of 600RMB.
2.Log in http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register and click “Application Online” to fill in the application information, submit the completed “Application Form (written in Chinese or English) for Chinese Government Scholarship” print and sign a hard copy in duplicate.
Study Type: B. The Agency Number of ECUST is 10251.
Mail the following paper materials (in duplicate) to College of International Education, East China University of Science and Technology before March 31 (subject to postmark). Please see “Contact Us” for the address.
● Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship （filled in Chinese or English and generated by on-line application）
● Valid passport copy.
●Highest degree (notarized photocopy): Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
●Academic records (original or notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
● Study plan or research proposal. Must be in Chinese or in English and no less than 800 words.
● Two letters of recommendation, in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors.
● HSK 4 Certificate(Chinese-taught majors). Applicants for Chinese-taught majors but without qualified Chinese Language skill is required to take the remedial Chinese language course for 1 year before academic study. Applicants whose native language or official language of the home country is not English should submit proof of English language proficiency in order to apply for English-taught programs (TOEFL ≥ 70, IELTS ≥ 6 or other proof of English proficiency).
Beneficiary’s Name: East China University of Science and Technology
Beneficiary’s A/C NO.: 03329608017003862
Beneficiary’s Bank: AGRICULTURAL BANK OF CHINA XUHUI DISTRICT CAOXI SUB-BRANCH
Beneficiary’s Address:30 Tianyaoqiao Road, Shanghai, China, 200237
SWIFT BIC: ABOCCNBJ090
Remittance Remarks: APPLICATION NUMBER
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
1.Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
2. Applicants must not be students in Chinese universities at the time of application (or at least one year after graduation in China).
3. Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
4. Applicants should be graduates of internationally known universities, or those universities that have established exchange programs with ECUST. Applicants should have achieved excellent academic performance; or should be students from overseas universities recommended by an ECUST postgraduate supervisor.
5. Applicant is not a recipient of any other scholarships at the time of application.
Pay attention to your email box to check your application status. The result of your application will be announced on the bulletin of ies.ecust.edu.cn in mid-late June and will also be notified by e-mail.