Home > Campus life > Campus Card

Campus Card


Non-degree students will receive a campus card from Admission office after completing registration procedures. The campus card can be used as student card. If lost, please report and apply for a new one immediately by student ID number at campus card center.

Degree students will receive a student ID card from Admission office in a month after completing registration procedures. If lost, please apply for a new one immediately in Admission office of CIE.


At the beginning of each semester, degree students are required to register their own ID card in Academic Affairs office of CIE; Non-degree students to register at Admission Office of CIE.

All Rights Reserved by College of International Education of East China University of Science and Technology