Senior Visiting Program
- Application Deadline :
July 15 for Autumn and January 15 for Spring
- Term Begins :
September and February
- Duration :
One semester and above
WHY CHOOSE ECUST Visiting Programs?
- A university of world prestige located in modern Shanghai
ECUST, a national key university directly under the Ministry of Education of China, TOP 5 in Shanghai.
- The urban culture of openness, inclusiveness and innovation
Shanghai International Financial Center ranking 4th in the world, one of the safest cities globally.
- Immersive Learning Experience
Enjoying shared academic instruction and university resources together with Chinese students.
- Professional Faculty Group
Lectures and instruction from Professional teachers of East China University of Science and Technology.
- High Cost-effective Accommodation
Single room in downtown Shanghai, with separate bathroom, low price and high quality.
- Wide Employment Opportunities to Achieve Your Potential
World-renowned enterprises gather in Shanghai, bringing in numerous employment opportunities to maximize individual potential.
Non-Chinese citizen in good health; between 18 and 45 years old, and be a Master’s degree graduate or above
All Chinese or English taught doctoral programs: please click
1. Copy of passport;
2. Master's degree certificate;
Both Chinese or English original and copy, or notarized Chinese or English translation
3. Transcripts of all bachelor courses
Chinese or English originals, or notarized Chinese or English translated originals
4. Copy of HSK Certificate Level 4 or above if applying for Chinese-taught programs;
5. Certificate of English proficiency for Engilsh-taught programs.
6. Application fee of 400 RMB
1. In addition to the application materials mentioned above, supplemental materials should be provided if necessary.
2. The application documents and fee will not be returned no matter you are accepted or not.
How to Apply
Step1 Submission of Online Application
Register on ECUST International Students Admission System and apply online: http://apply.ecust.edu.cn
Step2 Payment of application fee
A non-refundable application fee is required for all self-support applicants. Having successfully inspected by CIE, please pay application fee by bank transfer. Login in your account and upload the receipt of bank transfer or pay in person at Room 104, Chenyuan Building.
If any questions, please email to email@example.com
All courses of graduateprogram are taughtonXuhui campus.
Enrollment & Registration
1. Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study in China （Form JW202） will be issued and sent to applicants in about two weeks after successfulapplications.
2. Admitted applicant should submit their passport, Admission Notice, and Visa Application Form （Form JW202） to the Chinese embassy （or the Chinese Consulate General） in their home countries to acquire a student visa. Applicants should register at the Admissions Office of College of International Education within the registration period and apply for a Shanghai Residence Permit to the Exit- Entry Administration of Shanghai Public Security Bureau in accordance with related regulations.
Tuition & Fees
For Senior Visiting Program（RMB）
Tuition （per semester）
Insurance （per semester）
1. Application fee is non-refundable, which should be paid when submitting the application materials.
2. Tuition should be paid at least one semester at one time upon registration.
Account Name : EAST CHINA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Account No. : 033296-08017003862
Bank Name : Agricultural Bank of China, Xuhui District, Caoxi Sub-branch
Bank Address : 30 Tian Yao Qiao Road, Shanghai, China
SWIFT Code ： ABOCCNBJ090
Remittance Remarks : APPLICATION NUMBER
Admissions and Academic Affairs Office of College of International Education
East China University of Science and Technology
Room 106 Lizhi building , 130 Meilong Rd., Shanghai, 200237, P.R. China
Postal code: 200237