- Application Deadline :
- Term Begins :
- Duration :
ECUST Global Education College will launch the 2022 Winter Chinese Online Program in January with online teaching mode. Rich course content highlighting the elements of Chinese society and culture, which helps students to take a leap forward in comprehensive Chinese ability and deepen understanding of Chinese society and culture. ECUST welcome you to join us!
1. Program Features
- Flexible learning: real-time interaction with teachers and students in class; recorded class videos can be viewed repeatedly anytime and anywhere.
- Rich practical knowledge: diverse curriculum elements include intensive reading, speaking, practical course and expansion course, which are combined together to improve language ability in multiple dimensions and strengthen the learning effect.
- Cultural experience: In order to enable students to have a better understanding of Chinese society and culture, broaden their horizon, create more fun in learning Chinese, we offer different lectures about traditional Chinese culture, online cultural experience activities and online talk between Chinese and foreign students.
- Completion certificate: official electronic transcripts and completion certificate will be issued to students who successfully complete the course at the end of the program.
2. Teaching Format and Time
- Teaching format: Online teaching
- Program duration: January 3, 2022-January 28, 2022
- Class Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:30-11:30（Beijing time）, 20 class hours per week in total, each class hour is 40 minutes.
2 class hours of comprehensive Chinese + 1 class hour of Speaking Chinese + 1 class hour of communication Chinese + Online Chinese Cultural Lectures （Optional course）.
3. How to Apply
- Non-Chinese citizens hold ordinary passport
- Aged between 18-60 years old and in good physical and psychological health
3.2 How to apply
Please log in East China University of Science and Technology online application website: http://apply.ecust.edu.cn/ for registration.
3.3 Application deadline
December 24, 2021
4. How to Pay
4.1 Program cost
2200RMB/4 weeks （Online）
* Application fee is non-refundable, which should be paid when submitting the application materials.
4.2 How to pay
Payment of tuition shall be completed before December 24.
- Online payment: WeChat / Alipay / VISA/ Mastercard/ JCB（Handling fees at your own expense; WeChat & Alipay Preferred.）
- Bank Transfer:
EAST CHINA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Agricultural Bank of China,
Xuhui District, Caoxi
No. 30 Tian Yao Qiao Road, Shanghai, China
* Remittance Remarks: APPLICATION NUMBER
5. Visa and Accommodation
Study visa and on-campus accommodation will not be provided for the online Winter program.
6. Contact Us
Admission and Academic Affairs Office
College of International Education
East China University of Science and Technology
Address: Room 106 Lizhi Building, 130 Meilong Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai, P.R. China
Postal code: 200237