Notice of Application for 2016/2017 ECUST Outstanding International Graduates
Qualification of the Applicant
The applicant should be able to graduate before Jun 30, 2017 and get a degree of bachelor, master or doctor.
1. Comply with Chinese laws and regulations, school regulations and disciplines. Have no record of receiving any disciplinary punishment.
2. Respect the customs of Chinese people. Maintain and enhance the friendship of people of different countries.
3. Love the school, respect the teachers and unite the classmates.
4. Study hard and have good grades. Priority will be given to those who have got award and certificate or have published academic papers.
5. Participate actively in all kinds of activities organized by the school and the college.
The number of outstanding international graduates will be no more than 10% of the total number of international graduates.
1. Get the application form in Room 101, CIE. Complete the form and submit it before May 31, 2017.
2. CIE will be responsible for the review. The list of outstanding international graduates will be published on the CIE website (http://ies.ecust.edu.cn/).
3. CIE will issue certificates for outstanding international graduates in mid-June.