Under the mandate of the Ministry of Education, ECUST is opening application for full-time postgraduate studies under the Chinese government scholarship program, which is aiming to increase the communication and cooperation with all nations around the world, develop outstanding international talent and improve the perception of China's higher education.
I.APPLICATION TIME: Jan.15, 2017 -- Mar. 31, 2017
1. Apply online at CSC Online Application System http://www.campuschina.org
(Study Type: B. The University Code of ECUST: 10251)
2. Download and print in duplicate of the application form after successful submission.
3. Submit the application form together with other application documents to College of International Education, ECUST.(See contact address)
III. APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
Applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely (in duplicate)
1. Application Form downloaded from CSC Online Application System.
2. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy): Applicants shall provide proof of studying on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3. Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. Study or research plan: in Chinese or English, no less than 800 words.
5. Recommendation letters: Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
6. Copy of Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.PHYSICAL EXAMINATION RECORD.doc
7. Valid passport copy.
(1) Please provide a valid email address in the application form for contact.
(2) Whether or not the application is successful, the application documents will not be returned.
IV. CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
(1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
(2) Applicants must not be students in Chinese universities at the time of application (or at least one year after graduation in China).
(3) Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
(4) Applicants should be graduates of internationally known universities, or those universities that have established exchange programs with ECUST. Applicants should have excellent grades; or should be a student from oversea university recommended by an ECUST postgraduate advisor;
(5) Applicant is not a recipient of any other scholarships at the time of application.
All Chinese-taught and English-taught programs open to international students. (Not including MBA and all cooperation programs with foreign universities or institutions.)
For more information, please consult http://ies.ecust.edu.cn/
VI. TIME OF ENROLLMENT: September, 2017
Address: College of International Education of East China University of Science and Technology, 130 Meilong Road, Shanghai, China 200237
Tel: 86-21-64253279, 64253277 Fax: 86-21-64252280